Welcome...

Welcome to the Life In Myrtle Beach blog where we hope to provide a wealth of information for you, whether you will be vacationing in Myrtle Beach, making this your second home location or moving to the area and becoming a "local" yourself. Feel free to ask any questions you have and if I don't know the answer...I'll find it for you!

Being a Realtor, I'll have plenty of Real Estate news to discuss, whether on the local, state or national level...I feel this is an important part of any person's decisionmaking process when considering a move or a purchase in any particular area of the country. However, since I don't want to bore you with just a bunch of facts, numbers and endless listings of properties for sale, I do hope you enjoy the "fun stuff" I'll share, too!

Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments at the bottom of my posts and feel free to sign up with your email in the left column for blog updates. If you have a Gmail account or Yahoo, please sign up to be a member! I look forward to getting to know you!

Brought to you from Staci Smith at Phillips Realty

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A message from my broker, Linda Phillips...

Those of us who bought a home over the past five years or so, had no idea about the kind of economic upheaval that was going to follow. In fact, it appears that no one actually anticipated what was in store.
But here we are. An estimated one fourth of the mortgage holders in the country owe more on their home than its current market value. One out of seven are in some state of default or foreclosure. And possibly the most troubling statistic of all: the vast majority of homeowners who end up foreclosing on their home, do so without ever reaching out for help or attempting a short sale.
Here at Phillips Realty, we see it everyday, homeowners that just can't keep going. Unfortunately, sometimes they contact us after it too late to help or don't contact us at all.
As a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) it is my mission to help homeowners to avoid foreclosure and to get their lives on a positive path. If you or anyone you care about is faced with an unmanageable mortgage, please know that I am here to help. I invite you to visit my website or forward this link. http://hosted.cdpe.com/phillipsrealty
You'll find a copy of my most recent report entitled, "Need a Helping Hand? If your Mortgage and the Market Have Tossed You a Curve, You're Not Alone."
More help is available for financially distressed homeowners than ever before. This is no time to go it alone, and the time to contact me about getting on path toward financial stability is NOW!
Sincerely yours,
Linda Phillips
843-997-1613

No comments:

Post a Comment